Glitter Designz is an iconic fashion brand. When it comes to webstore, there are none with the same prestige, class and professionalism as Glitter Designz. Our brand represents the latest trend in fashion, as we’re growing rapidly which is why we’re looking for more fantastic team members to join us!
The environment is dynamic, the challenges ever changing, and the opportunities limitless. Glitter Designz is a premier online shopping destination as there’s no other webstore like Glitter Designz.
FASHION BRAND MANAGER
We have an opportunity for a person who displays a natural enthusiasm for achieving sales targets and committed to customer service. The brand manager is responsible for a portfolio of brands and will report to the General Manager on a day to day basis.
- Maximisation of sales with clients and achievement of overall sales targets
- Development of supplier relationships.
- Maintenance of the various administrative processes required in a retail sale function.
- Ability to be pro-active and committed to adding value and service to the company's clients and suppliers.
- A fresh and energetic approach to build and develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Proven sales ability and drive to achieve sales targets.
- Team player in a small and close knit environment.
- Computer literacy
This a fast paced and demanding full time role for a person with the right attitude.
We are currently searching for an experienced Designer/Product Developer to join our dynamic business.
The key responsibilities :
- Research and analysis of fashion trends and direction.
- Develop marketable seasonal collections to suit our target market
- Responsible for the whole design process including making the first patterns
- Manage and organise Sample packs and sample fittings
- Oversee the product development stages to ensure the collection is delivered on schedule and quality is in line with company standards
- Sourcing, Fabrics, Trims and accessories.
- Liaise with in-house production
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Degree / Diploma holder in Fashion Design or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5-6 years experience in fashion design and development, experience in garment accessories is an asset.
- Sensitive to market trends and strong fashion sense with creative mind.
- Experience with both Menswear and Women’s wear is preferred
- A good team player with strong Organizational, Presentation & Articulation skills.
- Strong in various types of apparel design with a great understanding of textiles
- Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop is a must.
If you feel that you possess these qualities and are looking for a new and exciting career challenge then apply now!
ASST STOCK CONTROLLER
We currently have a vacancy for a motivated full-time Asst. stock controller to join our team, so this role is not for the faint-hearted! Your role is to ensure that our warehouse is immaculately organised at all times and perfectly restocked everyday for trading. We are looking for someone who has:
- Good Inventory Management skills.
- Proven Customer Service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for fashion
- Enthusiasm to work as part of a team
- Full availability to work to a roster that meets the needs of the business
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the management team in the day-to-day running of the store
- Taking ownership of the stores' stockrooms and replenishment
- Consistently exceeding customer expectations by ensuring customer focus is your number one priority
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff benefits
- Career opportunities
- Excellent training and development
If you meet the above requirements and keen to pursue a career in fashion retail, then submit your application at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. If you have not received a response within 21 days, please assume that you've not been successful in this instance.